CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

voting.

just vote.
for those of you who keep telling me that I can't say anything about voting, this post is for you! VOTE. Although I cannot vote because I am young I still must say that I am very up to date about the issues that we are facing in this coming election. All over blogs during this past week, and months you have probably read about people decided who they are going to vote for, and why...well I'm here to just tell you to get out there and vote. As a college student I can say that our generation is the generation that matters. I know, I know that is a very bold statement but I must say that it is the truth. Not only are we the future but the future is now. How many of your parents can say that they have seen a African American male running and having a chance at winning the election for president, or even a woman with a VERY HIGH CHANCE of bein elected into office. We are making history and it makes me so angry that I have taken my time to educate myself on the issues and stand for what I believe in yet there are people that could care this. We are the people that this election is happening for. What happens in this election, could and will determine what happens for our future. So please...no matter who you are, or what age you are...GET OUT THERE AND VOTE! It's your future, dont waste it.

One love,
a.

1 comments:

Deidra said...

I wish you could vote. I'll be thinking about you on Tuesday. Thanks for your involvement in the process and for your encouragement! You make me proud!