CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

EVERYTHING GLORIOUS!

Just another David Crowder Song, check it out!

But this weekend, I wrote my LAST paper for my youth ministires class, and let me tell you IT FELT GOOOOD! I know longer have to worry about anything in that class except for the final which isn't for awhile, that just makes me excited! This semester is coming to a close, and we only have approximatly 5 more classes of each class I'm taking to end up the semester, and that is excited within itself! I thought that college was going to be the longest thing I would ever have to endure in my entire life! I remember when I was little I couldn't stay away from my mom for a night to spend the night with a friend. The sleep over would always end in a phone call home at about 2 o'clock at night asking for my parents to come and pick me up. So coming to school I was hoping that I would not be doing that! And to be honest, I think I'm doing a DANG GOOD JOB of staying away from home, across the country all by myself!

Okay, I talk about college like I hate it or something, I really don't I LOVE IT! It just gets tiresome after awhile!

COUNTDOWN!

27 daysss


One love,
a.

1 comments:

Bronte said...

so about your title...that's so weird coz i def put lyrics from this song in my blog today coz we sang that song in chapel this morning andddd i fell in love.