CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

mallory & bronte

So yesterday was a day where I basically talked to Mallory A LOT! She called twice,basically we talked for a good amount of time, both times. I couldn't stop talking about the memories her and I share as well as the many things that I'm excited about with the upcoming visit back home (which by the way only 30 more days). It was just a real reminder of how great friends I have waiting for me back home. I began to wish I was home and was surrounded by these amazing people again and I was becoming sad in the fact that no one would ever be able to compare to my friends back in Nebraska. Then I had a conversation with Bronte, where she stated that she hoped that Mallory didn't think that she was trying to take her place, and although that could never happen it got me thinking about some things. Like of course, she can't take her place because there are so many memories that me and Mal share that can't be replayed for even replaced but in a way Bronte is JUST LIKE MALLORY in the sense that we love the Lord and we keep each other accountable for the things we do, and we just like to have fun with each other! I've noticed that I tried too hard to find friends that represent each of my friends back home, but that is IMPOSSIBLE I've recently realize (and I'm upset I didn't realize this earlier). People can't come, they will always be different, but that difference is what makes that person special to my life.

So to my BEST friends Bronte & Mallory, know that I love you both, and I've been blessed to be able to have both of you in my life. you've both shared different things with me, but I just wanted to say that each of those things have made me the person I am today.

LOVE YOU BOTH,
alex/alleigh

1 comments:

Bronte said...

thanks for that chica.

LOVE YOU TOO!



P.S. When I find $200 randomly laying around...I'm comin to Nebraska so me and Mallory and you can all bond!