CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

alleigh's life.

So recently let's just say that I haven't been working out as much as I would have liked and as the looks of it, I think I'm gaining weight, therefore, I am making a vow to loose 5 POUNDS! I think I can do it and honestly 5 pounds isn't a lot so, on top of the cheerleading practices we have, which by the way are INTESNSE, I will be going to the gym 3 times a week!
Also, schoolwork I must be honest with myself when I say that I haven't really been keeping up with my schoolwork, and that is catching up with me. I'm a little behind in some reading and a lot behind in some reading responses due next week. So this weekend will be catch up with all my work that I'm missing, and from now until Christmas break I'm cranking out some work and buckling down. I think I was getting lazy because I know breaks are coming up but this is when I need to start getting serious!

Pray for me!


29 dayssssss!!!!

One love,
a.

0 comments: