CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

i'm blessed.

So recently I've noticed that God has blessed me with a lot of things in my life, and it's rare that I actually sit down and think of the ways that God has blessed me, and too many times do I sit down and think about the ways God is challenging me in my life.
This weekend I went to the Revolve, Woman of Faith conference with the girls that I coach at the church I attend, and although not directly targeted at me I took away a lot of good things from it. This weekend has been life changing and a little bit of a drama feast. Let's just say that God has blessed me with friends that are willing to listen to me when I have made a mistake and not judge me because of them. I have also been blessed with a mother who loves me, and who has recently become one of my best friends. God has also blessed me with a father that loves me and who cares so much about me that he would do anything for me in order for me not to be hurt. I've been blessed with the opportunity to be able to go to an amazing school and get educated on the things that would help me succeed in the things God wants me to do in life. I've been blessed with a sibling doing amazing things in the world of the arts. He's intelligent and helps me when I have a problem that I don't really know how to deal with on my own. I've been blessed with a church that cares about my well being in my spiritual walk, and a church that I can care about the spiritual walks of others.

The list can go on and on.

God is good.

One love,
a.

0 comments: