CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

change of subject.

So considering that for the past few posts my blog has been completely invaded by politics, and after the posts and comments I received I'm happy/confused as to why I put my personal thoughts on something so controversal on the world wide web.
Anyway, it is getting closer and closer to the time where I am going to go home, and let me tell you I"m veeeey excited about it. Two days ago I talked to my best friend (Mallory) and her parents and talking to them just made me want to come home more than ever, and I'm not sure why talking to them made me wanted to come home so badly.
This week has been tough. Not just emotionally, but physically and as well. Cheerleading has begun to get tougher and tougher and right now as I'm sitting here writing this, I'm feeling every muscle I used last night at my practice. Life is tough I'll tell you. Yesterday we had the honor to listen to Duffy Robins (speaking in front right now considering I'm in my youth min class) and he talked about weathering the storms that God has given us. I'm telling you God is making many storms for me weather and I knew it was coming because for awhile everything in my life was going GREAT! From experience I know that when things are going great LOOK OUT!

I would ask that you continue to pray for me and these next few weeks, and the Obama and Biden family.

One love,
a.

1 comments:

Bronte said...

LEAN ON ME...WHEN YOU'RE NOT STRONG...AND I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND; I'LL HELP YOU CARRY ONNN!!!