CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

So, I've been thinking.

There are a lot of things going on back home, that to be honest I'm kinda glad i'm not there for, because it's just things that I dont need my hand in. I have noticed a few things while being away...
One: I've changed.
I think my views about my life and the way that I approach certain issues in my life have changed a great deal! I think that I have changed my motives to why I do things in my life, and when that happens your lifestyle changes. I've also begun to embrace the way I think. Being away from my parents and the friends and basically the life that I've been used to has really made become comfortable in the way I think. I've been challenged a lot and have needed to stand firm in my beliefs.
Two: I really life Nebraska
When I made the move from Pennsylvania to Nebraska I HATED it, and refused to let myself like it there. Now that I'm away I can honestly say that I miss the nice-ness of the people. Walking down the street and smiling & actually getting a smile back, is something that I truely miss.
Three: I miss my brother Jordan
Being away, I actually talk to my brother. Granted it's not everyday or every week but it is frequent, and it's often enough that I realize that I do miss the boy. He is one of the smartest, most creative people I have ever met. He is in the process of making what looks like will be an AMAZING movie, The Gregory Id. He has the biggest mind I probably have ever come into contact with. He is so smart and actually has good advice. He's been trying to share it with me for years but not until recently have I been able to accept it.
Four: Parents are you're world.
It's amazing how independent I have become being away from home. I LOVE YOU PARENTS : )


That's about it.

One love,
a.

0 comments: