CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

wasting time.

So I have a class in about a half hour, so this blog is basically just me wasting time before I go.
It feels like I haven't really been here that long, but my goodness it is ALREADY midterms, I have my first one on Wed. so I hope that goes well.
I was talking to my dad the other day about Christmas and all of us being home, and of my goodness did I realize that everyone will be home for the first time and I dont really know how all of that is going to go. As much as I love my brother whenever he would come home, it would drive me craaaazy. I had just gotten used to the way things were while he was one and then he came back and just as I was getting used to him being around, it was time for him to leave again. My poor parents is all I keep thinking to myself. They have been alone since basically June and now all of a sudden my brother and I will now come home and stir up a few things. It wont be bad, and to be honest I am so excited about going home. I miss all my friends and my doggy (I still can't believe my parents put my other dog to sleep I guess I'll have to learn to love Santana).
My mother will be here this weekend so that should be gooood.


I'll update more later.

One love,
a.

0 comments: