CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

mommy's here

So this entire weekend my mother is here! And let me tell you I LOVE IT, and I love her. This is one of the first times that I've been away from my parents for an extended amoung of time, and let me tell you, I've learned to love it and hate it all at the same time. But when I saw my mother today, it was a moment where I realized that I hated being away from my family, and I appreciate everything that they did for me while I was at home. I have made friends here, many of which are not even from this country and one of my really good friends parent's actually live in Rwanda. So it's partens weekend and everyone is walking about with their parents and here he is with no one. Yes, he's made lots of friends while being here, and honestly who hasn't, but when you are seeing people with their family, the people that raised them, and the people you grew up with, it is something that you cannot even explain. So tomorrow we are going to New York, and yes I'm talking New York City, to all ya'll who haven't ever been it's going to be amazing, and yes you should be jealous.

The saddest part, is that this weekend is going to eventually end and I will have to wait another two months to see my parents again.


One love,
alleigh.

0 comments: