CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

the things I have learned.

So first and foremost, I would like to say I had a GREAT weekend with my mother while she was here, and I enjoyed her company a lot. I cried when she left, of course, but I knew I would but I'm very glad that she got to come and see me, even though it was just for a little while.

Her being here brought up a lot of good discussion and I was able to share the things I have been learning in class to her, and get to talk to an outsider of ALL the drama that's been going on at school, and that was good. So thing one I learned: Don't hold things in, because they will eventually build up. Learn how to let things go, by talking to someone, or GET A BLOG : ).

Also, being here with my mother made me realize a lot of things about myself: I have grown up. Not only have a I grown up from when i was little until now, but I mean maturity level I have grown up. This trip was one of the first times that I felt the maturity level of myself heighten, and I'm not really sure why I noticed it then, but I did. I have also realized, and i was telling my mother this earlier, that coming to this school has been the first time that I have understood the phrase "pray without ceasing". Because when you are in the presence of God and you are talking to him always, and relying on him with every decision that you make, and you are praying, and with that you are not ceasing! I love it.

This blog was random.
Thanks mom from coming to visit, I had a blast! : )

One love,
a.

1 comments:

Deidra said...

I had fun, too, and remember: I'm only spending twenty dollars!