CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

movie night.


So tonight all of my friends went out to the club, except for my friend Bronte and I. We just sat in her room all night and watched her roommate get ready and go out to the club while we had a little girls night and sat in our PJ's and watched a movie. We got calls about lost ID's and missing money and quite frankly we didn't care because we were content in our little dorm room with our movie.

So let me tell you about Bronte. She is one of the only people so far at campus that I can honestly say that I have been able to feel completely myself around. We've had some deep conversations and some not so deep conversations, and whenever all our other friends are being annoying or what have you, she is who I run to. Bronte's faith is one that I can't put into words. She is a daughter of Christ and you can see that by the way that she lives out her everyday life. She's good to have around in a world where not everyone has the same faith, or displays it the same way you do. We are chapel buddies and attend Wed morning chapels and sing to the Lord one morning we even danced to the Lord. And as I sit here in her room we are talking about God. It's weird every conversation we have together I feel we're having for a reason led by God it helps my growth with the Lord. She argrees with me on almost everything (including the fact the OBAMA is amazing, but neither of us can vote, because I'm too young and because she's from Australia). I can say that this girl has become one of my best friends here on campus, which is what I have been praying for and it's funny because I've known this girl since day one at this school and it just NOW that I'm realizing God has planted her in my life for a reason...



One Love,

a.

2 comments:

Bronte said...

you make me cry and smile all at the same time..

i feel the same way about you girl.

loves you always!

Unknown said...

I was touched.
dad