CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

a few things i've learned

Here is a littlet thing that I learned since coming to college.

  • The drama will always follow you

For some odd reason it's like drama never goes away. You will ALWAYS have it, it'll just be with different people. No matter how hard you try and stay out of drama, you will always get drawn back in. Even if you move, you'll have drama, not with the same people but you will have drama with the new people you meet no matter how hard you try to keep yourself out of it.

  • Watch what you say

Especially in a SMALL school, there are always people who want to be my enemy. Speak love to people, even if you "hate" them. Talking bad about someone is not going to change the fact that they are who they are, and you are who you are, it just is what it is, so you might as well love them.

  • Get close friends

This is part of my problem, I want to be friends with the world, I want no one to hate me. No one at all, and so i try and be nice to everyone : ) . It's a gift, not a curse. I dont know how to just be friends with a few people, so this is something that I need to learn, becaue not everyone in the world is going to want to be my friend, and i need to learn how to be okay with that.

I miss my few friends in Nebraska.

One love,

a.

0 comments: