CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

much needed...

UPDATE!
So basically these past few weeks have been a bit on the crazy side, and honestly I'm not even sure why. Although we just had midterms which I did great on by the way we are getting ready for finals in a lot of my classes. It is overwhelming because well I just finished writing a 10 page paper due tomorrow and yesterday night I wrote a 5 page paper due today. It's just weird being in college I guess you could say , a lot of work and not a lot of time to do it. Listen to me complaining, I'm so lame, but it's my blog so I'll do what I want.
Well let's seeee what did I do this weekend? Well Friday as all of you read and saw I performed for the first time as a college cheerleader, and I'm not ging to lie...I LOVED IT. Then out of course with some friends, which was fun. Saturday...well like every other Saturday did my homework and hung out with BRONTEE! I dont know why we dont go out on Saturdays but just did laundry, homework, watched movies, and ordered pizza...SOUNDS LIKE THE COLLEGE LIFE eh?


Well my eyes are tired I've been in from of this computer since 6 o'clock...and it's 10:40...you do the math. I just though I'd update everyone before I forgot.

7 weeks & back to nebraska.

: )
one love,
a.

1 comments:

Bronte said...

i love hanging out w/ u on a saturday night girl. good timesss!