CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

today.

So things involving my school work are looking up. I got a B on my Western Civilization Midterm as well as a B on the paper that went along with it. I'm beginning to remember what I had started to notice when I first entered school, the praising God can be done with my school work. Somehow I had forgotten that because I was too busy with my social life and figuring out who my friends are, and are going to be. This week I've been getting reminders to keep God first. And that is what I plan on doing.
Well I'm off to service learning for a bit, and I'll be back later. I want to share about the God aspect of cheerleading that I have to know and love.

One love,
a.

1 comments:

Deidra said...

Good job! It took me a lo-o-o-ong time to get my first B in college!