CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

woooah baby

Sooooo sorry it's been awhile since I've posted. Things are really beginning to move around here, with lots of school work and clubs and suuch.
I'm still enjoying school, still feeling homesick but LOVING it all the same
: )
I had my FIRST college exam yesterday, in what started off as the class I hated most but has now become the class I look foward most to attending, The Nature and Meaning of The Old Testament. My teacher is AMAZING, he's crazzzy. A little old man who actually knows what he's talking about and enjoys talking about it. It's gotten to the point where he feels comfortable with us that he jokes with us and we joke with him. The class is held in a little classroom made for about 20 people to fit comfortably, but of course Eastern being the way it is there are at least 40 students in my class. Mind you the room IS NOT air conditioned and it's just always hot but the lessons are so meaningful that I sit through the heat just to learn something new. The homework we have is challenging but honestly I'm beginning to think differently of the Old Testament and what it is trying to say.
Okay, well back to the exam, it was not hard but it was not easy. So basically I don't think I got an A on it but I dont think that I failed either, so for a first test that's not too bad. We'll find out tomorrow what the final grade is. But something far ya'll to ponder:

Using Genesis Chapter 1-11 who is the bible telling us that we are?

Just one of th essay questions that I had to answer.
I want some feedback

: )
One Love,
a.

0 comments: