CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

between a rock and a hard place.

College has brought many challenges. Some of which I could handle. Some of which I couldn't. Let's just say, today has been an example of life not always being easy. When I lived in Nebraska, I would attend parties but when a feeling of "you need to leave" came about, it was always time for us to go. Never once was I caught in a situation where I was stuck somewhere. It has not been until college that all of these troubles have been happening. It's like when I'm feeling so right with the Lord and so holy something bad always goes wrong.
So the moral of all of this is, when you think your life is great and you have everything together, look around, because Satan is just ready to mix things up for a little change. It's during the time that you are struggling with God that you feel the strongest, which is why you should praise God in the storms. Because you already have stuff going on in your life so what could Satan possibly do to ruin it more?
Remember that God is around all the time, Satan is present when things are going good. Difficult to understand...but true.

Random.
I know.
but deal.

One Love,
alleigh <3

0 comments: