CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

this weekend.

This weekend was a good and a bad weekend. It had both parts to it, meaning good and bad. First of all let me just get over the bad parts by stating...I HATE DRAMA. And seriously everyone is acting "so high school" to put it in the words of the people who are involved. From now on, don't involve me in your petty little issues, because quite franky I can't handle it. I'm an emotional person within itself and I have my own drama and my own problems to deal with and I don't need your little mess to add to my life. I'm here for you if you need to talk EVER dont hesitate to ask but DONT tell me about something and then expect me to do something about it, I'll give you suggestions as to what I would o but I will not do it for you. Let's just say this weekend was filled with tears and emotional breakdowns because I couldn't not handle it anymore!


Well I have to go to lunch
But just a little to think about before ya'll get to hear about my WONDERFUL parts of my weekend.


One Love,
Alleigh.

0 comments: