CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

two in one day...I know

So last night, my friend broke my phone.

Yes, cracked screen and all.
Mind you this is the first phone I've actually personally worked for and spent my own money on. PISS ME OFF. Nothing that stupid AT&T can do about it, the phone in still under warranty because it is new but what the heck you can't do anything about it. I HATE THEM. What the heck is warranty for if when something like this happens and you can do a darn thing about it, HUH?!!? makes ZEROOO sense. I hate technology. And I would understand if my phone being broken was actually my fault then maybe I could deal with it and actually face the fact that it had something to do with me and to just cough of the 200 dollars to get it fixed...well it was even my fault. People should watch where they sit before they sit.



ps.
this didn't help.

1 comments:

Deidra said...

I think that last statement is especially profound: "People should watch where they sit before they sit." True dat!