CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

continued.

so the moment that ya'll have all been waiting for. The great part of my weekend. Well lets just saaay that my favorite rap group (to all of you who don't know I'm a huge fan of underground rap music, meaning the not played on the radio) So one of my favorite groups called The Cool Kids performed for free at this event called College Day on the Parkway. I had the time of my life. I was standing in the third row in the pouring rain just waiting for them to perform. It made me feel connected to my friend Mallory and kind of sad that she didn't get to experience it with me, but it was the highlight of my weekend.
I also appreciated the GREAT conversation I had with this boy that I would have never thought I would have clicked with. My drama and tears just happened to come out at a random and awkward time, but at a good time as well because it gave me the opprotunity not to be scared and open up to this kid who I now consider to be one of my good friends.
This weekend was filled with a lot. I challenge all of you, to live in the moment. If you love something do it, if you get the chance to succeed in something DO IT!

One love,
a.

0 comments: