CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

who would have thought.


So I'm not sure why, but this past week into this week I have been feeling a little bit on the homesick side. I know I'm a dork. Although I'm pleased to say that there has not been one tear shed, I thought I would be doing worse than I actually am. I think it's just the fact that I'm tired of seeing the same people all the time, and I'm tired of the school work. It seems like everyday is the same thing over and over again, which I guess it would be if I were in Nebraska but it would be with more familiar people. Although I am making wonderful friends I haven't yet found that one person to run to and explain all my problem...I'll say...I haven't found "my Mallory". (for those of you who know my friendship with her you, you understand what I mean)

So for all of you who are praying out there, that is one thing that I would ask that you keep that on the top of your prayer list. That hopefully soon, I will find a Christian friend who is supportive here on campus, I can't keep driving to Collegeville to get some Christian support.


Hope all is well.

One love,

alleigh <3


0 comments: