CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

community,unity, is becoming one.

At Eastern today, or I should say all Weds. are a days where you basically are with the Lord. Here at school we have visitation hours (so for those who are worried about my boy craziness, worry no longer). Today is the day where we have no visitation and we are just to be with the girls on our hall. It's also the day of chapel and a day where we meet with our hall in Grow Groups.
Tonight was the third meeting but for some reason tonight was the best night so far. These Grow Groups are made so that we are feeling as though we are living in a community. It is usally surrounding by scripture or in an open forum discussion about whatever it is that is going on in our lives at that moment in time. Tonight we just played silly games. People at FBC you would enjoy this game, remind me to teach it to ya'll when I come back for the holidays.
So after oming back to my room and thinking about that great community that I prayed about being involved in and I'm finally here I realized that these girls are my family. That on the rainy days (which there have been a lot of, I had forgotten about hurricanes on the coasts) they are going to be the ones that occupy my time. So today I thank God that I have been placed in a comfortable community that I want to open up with my issues I'm going through.

Just to shoot out a few prayer requests...
My first "college exam" is in exactly one week, so I pray that my studying and late night pay off.
Eric that attends UNL for strong health while he's in the hospital
Decisions on what to be involved in during college for myself.


I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
at times like this when my roommate is sleeping, I can't sleep and I'm just bored out of my mind, it gets a bit lonely. SEND ME AN E-MAIL
ariggs@eastern.edu


One Love,
alleigh <3

0 comments: