CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

homeSICK

So this week has been the worst days of my life. One because I am so close to coming home, and two because I'm sick beyond which you could ever imagine. I've been feeling a little drousy and a little not myself but yeterday is when it all started. I woke up with congestion and then all of a sudden during the day my stomach began to get a little not so okay, and the vomiting began.
I've stayed in my room all day, doing NOTHING but sleep. Being sick away from home is the WORST feeling ever. I would just like to be at home, with my parents & my own bed. Do you know how hard it is to be sick on a twin size bed...not easy


3 Days.
One love,
a.

3 comments:

Sheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheryl said...

It doesn't matter how old you are, when you're sick you just want your mommy.

Deidra said...

Poor baby.