CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

home sweet home.

So arriving at on my home on saturday night was a wonderful thing.filled with tears and laughs and jokes and stories, and of course with the riggs family, MEXICAN FOOD.I had been talking to my parents for days and days about the countdown to my arrival and how i wanted things to be the same as i left them, and as i pulled onto the street of which i lived for three years i could catch a glimpse of my house and the lights that my parents (i know now) spent ALL DAY putting up JUST FOR ME. thank you parents : ). My mother believes that i do not appreciate what they did because the house was decorated in a way that it was eligant and classy, which of course is something that you would expect from my mother. To the side of our house we have bushes, and on those bushes were colored lights, NOT GOING WELL WITH THE ELIGANT THEME AT ALL. half of the bush was flashing and the other half of the bush was not, and so i expressed that THAT ONE BUSH WAS "so tacky". My mother was offended, yet continues to share this story on her blog as well as in church on sunday morning. My mother never ceases to amaze me!

One love,
a.

0 comments: