CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Morning.

Thank you Lord Jesus! He is really amazing if I can say so myself. Today 7 of my friends and I went to my home church, Christ Church of the Valley! I've been wrestling a lot with the way that they do things at the church lately swhich is why I had not been attending. Today's service WAS AMAZING! They talked about changing they way that they do things in the church, which is EXACTLY what I needed to hear in order to move forward in being a participant in the church on a more regular basis. Being discipled & not entertained is the difference and what I need. Brian Jones did an amazing job in taking the blame for what he had to do in the part of not discipling his church. I also want to take some blame when it comes to this situation, I want to number one apologize to anyone who I have not taken time to disciple. I want to apologize to those who have seen me do things that are not Christ like. Mostly I would like to apologize to Jesus, for taking control in my life. I want to fully and completely give it back to you because no matter how hard I continue to try I can never seem to do things correctly. So Lord Jesus I am giving you back the stearing wheel to my life & I ask you to take complete and utter control.

Today was also a day that Megan got baptized. She got saved a week from today and today she got baptized and I was able to be a part of it. When I dipped h er in the water and brought her back up I could just feel the presence of Jesus. Thank you Lord for everything that you are doing, you are getting us ready for something HUGE and I can not wait to see what the outcome is going to be.

In Christ (the ONE love),
a.

0 comments: