CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

&a happy new year.

This visit home has surely been something to remember. Not only have I spent a lot of time with friends but I have been spending some time with my family as well. Yesterday I woke up and went out with my mom and my brother. My mom for Christmas this year didn't get us a lot of things and decided that she would take us out to get clothes instead of her buying for us, today was my brothers day, I just decided I was going to tag along. One this particular day it was FREEZING cold outside and me, being the "fashion diva" I am did not wear a jacket. Yes, I know mother I should have listened to you. We went to Old Navy and picked out a pair of jeans for my brother to wear. My mother insisted that he try them on and after nagging he finally did only to find out that he didn't really like the jeans at all. We returned some things and bought some socks costing us 1 cent, that doesn't matter but I believe it was an interesting thing that people should know. We walked out of the store and my mother stated "Well we have to go pick up Sano and Papa E from the airport" (my grandparents). What a surprise, Jordan nor I knew they were coming and it's only like another tradition that we are all together for some time during the holiday season. So they are here for a week and I dont think that we could be any happier.
Last night happened to be New years and I was exhausted yet I ventured out into the world of parties and friends and brought in the new year with a number of surprises, laughs, and A LOT of drunk friends. But ya got to love them right?! Because I sure do.

I'm not too sure if I'm going to make any new years resolutions, they never seem to work out well for me, but the year always ends okay so I'm not too worried. Just to keep God first and everything will turn out okay. That's what I've been doing and it seemed to be working out just fine.

One love,
a.

0 comments: