CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wisdom Teeth

Well yesterday was the day, the day that we as an entire family have been waiting for about a week. Getting my wisdom teeth out! I had to get them out while being home because well who wants to recover from something like that while being in a tiny dorm room (Bronte I love you but no offense). I'll be stuck at home, currently watching the Proposal, which is what it looks like my Christmas is going to look like this year. Thank you Dr.Glen. I will say that I don't remember anything from the times of 4:30-7 o'clock yesterday evening. Thank God for drugs, you got to love it!

:)
God bless,
a.

2 comments:

Mer and Betz said...

Are you heading back soon? I couldn't figure out by your mom's blog if you were the one leaving today or Sunday??! Bon Voyage when you do! I'll miss you little girl... but I'll be following your blog so please keep me updated!! Bet

Deidra said...

I think that went well, don't you?