CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

love.

There are a lot of things that I say I love in this world. And if you were to ask me to put them in order from one to ten I would without a doubt tell you that Cheerleading would be in the top five list.



I'm still Cheerleading here at school, and I am loving it. This is the most talented group of girls that I've ever seen. We are a team full of spunk, spirit, and adversity. We are a flexible team that cares for each other on and off the mat! This year we received a new coach, she was a former Houston Texans Cheerleader, and ladies and gentleman she is kicking our butts and I love it. We have grown so much as a team so far and so much as individuals as well.



The love and support that these girls bring to my life is something that someone could only dream of. These girls are my family!


What is something that you love?

God bless,
a.

0 comments: