CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 4, 2009

:)

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving; of course this post is a bit late but how does that saying going? Something like it's better late than never. Being away from home it's hard for me to get back to Nebraska so as usual I went to Virginia (no speeding tickets this time) and spend the day with the people I love the most. There was a big turkey and ham, and a Williams' favorite of meatballs...I never understood it, I'm pretty sure the Pilgrims didn't eat those, but who I am to say...I wasn't there. My cousins are growing up so fast and it's always good to see them. The littlest, Kyla, is really in the mood for talking. If she wants to speak you know it because she tells everyone else to be quiet, "Stop it, Stop it, Stop talking!" With her little hand reached out as far as it can go in a stopping motion. Those are her new favorite words:). She's obviously related to me somehow. HA!

The other little one, well he isn't so little anymore. The more independent he gets the more I just can't believe Donovan is actually growing up. He was playing football with his older cousins and uncles, as they do every year, and he was so cute trying to catch the ball and keep up with 'the big boys'...next year I'm sure he'll be showing them all up.

It's always good to just really enjoy your family and sit down after being away for a year and just really talk about what is going on in life. This year I guess was my first grown up Thanksgiving. I didn't sit at the 'kid's table' and that my friends is an upgrade. My brother (now 21 years old) and I have been sitting at that table for year...it was finally good to have some elbow room at the table.

This week I finished up classes, and next week I take my finals. This year is lucky and I only have three of them to take, so this weekend will be filled with studying and devoted library time! I'll be returning home next Friday

In Christ,
a.

0 comments: