CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day

So recently I've been trying to figure out what I think of Valentine's Day, considering this weekend it happens to be coming up. I've grew up in a household where my brother and I would get Valentine's from my mother! Whether it be a card or some chocolates or even just pencils there was always something on the kitchen table for us on Valentine's day! My dad on the other hand was the typical male figure who said that Valentine's day was a day that Halmark got to make more cards so that they could make more money! In my head I would always say WHO CARES?! There is a day out of the year that you get to show EVERYONE that you love exactly that, that you love them! Going into high school I began to hate the holiday because I never had anyone to share it with, but then I began to think, I love my family so why can't i show my parents and my brother & all of my friends that I love them...WHO NEEDS A BOYFRIEND?! So this Valentines my friends and I are going to pig out and watch a movie and just share each other's company, GIRL'S NIGHT!


So remember, if you have someone to share the day with then make sure you make the most of it! Tell them every second of the day that you love them & be creative you love them remember, so share it!


AND DAD I EXPECT TO HEAR ABOUT THE AMAZING THING YOU DID FOR MOM!


One love,
a.

1 comments:

Sheryl said...

I love you Alex. One day your prince charming will come and sweep you off your feet. For now, just enjoy life.....