CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

UPDATE//school, church, friends, life etc.

Recently a lot has been going on in my life, and when I say a lot, you truely have no idea. Since the last time I wrote I've moved into the dorms and I've completed almost a full semester of my Sophomore year in college! I couldn't ask for anything to have gone any differently this far in the school year.

If I had to summarize this year so far up to this point in one word, it would definately be BLESSINGS. God has filled my life with people and events that lead me to believe that God is doing, and will do, amazing things in my life.
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord; plans not to harm you but to prosper your, plans to give you a hope and a future."
This verse is one that has really stood true for me this year and I can see the Lord's hands working in my life.


alleigh.

1 comments:

Bronte said...

i feel BLESSED to have YOUUU in my life my dear. I don't know what I'd do with out you. I LOVE YOU!