CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Reunited.

So far this summer I've been on go, go, go mode. I can offically say that I have seen all the people that needed to be seen since my return and I have done all of the things that I could have possibly wanted to do or had to do upon my return to Lincoln Nebraska. I've seen amazing friends, eaten Nebraska's infamous food, worked at good ol' Champions Fun Center, and hung out with my family.

Just a few familiar faces.


But who is missing? That is correct, Mallory! She left for Texas a few days after I got back from school. She'll be there all summer counseling at a camp there and I could not be more excited for her. She will be back around fourth of July and I can not wait to hear what God did in her life this summer.
Nannying starts in two weeks and I'm more than positive that I will have pictures and stories to tell!

Happy Holiday Weekend.
a.

0 comments: